- Apex Academy Online fees are due in full prior to course commencement and are non-refundable.
- Parents/Guardians must complete the registration process if the student is under the age of 18. If the student is 18 years of age or older, either party may register.
- Certain courses require successful completion of prerequisite courses per Ontario Ministry of Education guidelines. Students must submit valid proof of prerequisites prior to the completion of the first unit of study to continue progress in their course.
- Students have nine (9) months to complete their course from the date of registration. Courses may be extended beyond their 9-month expiry for an additional $100 per 3-month period
- Apex Academy Online courses may be transferred for the same student to another online course within 60 days for an administrative fee of $125.
- Apex Academy Online will refund 100% of the fees paid if we are unable to offer an advertised course.
- Credit notes are non-transferable, have no cash value, and are valid for 12 months from their issue date.
- Discounts cannot be combined under any circumstance.
To inspire young minds to value the pursuit of knowledge and ignite a passion for lifelong learning.